Friday, February 19, 2010

Top 3 Favourite Drinks At Starbucks.

For my top 3 list, I have chosen to do my top 3 favourite drinks at Starbucks. I based my criteria on flavour and calories.

1) Shaken Iced Tea Lemonade with Black Tea.
2) Chai Tea Latte with Soy.
3) Mocha Frappucchino.

Shaken Iced Tea Lemonades with Black tea are made with Tazo tea shaken with lemonade. They're flavour is very sweet and is very refreshing, especially in the summer. It is by far the best tasting drink at Starbucks. Shaken Iced Tea Lemonades are 130 calories, which is not much compared to alot of the drinks at Starbucks. Shaken Iced Tea Lemonades definitely deserve number 1 on my list.
My second favourite drink at Starbucks is a Chai Tea Latte with Soy. It is a spicy drink of black tea infused with cardamom, cinnamon, black pepper and star anise added to freshly steamed milk. This drink is really delicious in the winter and keeps you warm! Chai Tea Lattes are regularly 240 calories but i always order them with soy. This drops the calories down to 210.
Mocha Frappucchinos are a sweet and creamy combination of chocolate, Starbucks coffee, and milk, blended with ice and topped with whipped cream. These are also good to drink in the summer because they are delicious and cold. These have 380 calories which is a significant amount. This puts Mocha Frappucchinos in third place.

1 comment:

  1. Here is my blog address with all the assignments: (you are currently missing 2-the "Blog Choice" and the "Creative Pursuits")

    http://certisearcy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete