Thursday, April 1, 2010

Rant.

Where I work, we charge five cents for plastic bags. I think that this is a good thing. Plastic bags take a very, very long time to decompose and most people don't recycle them. However, not all customers would agree with me. For all those people out there that think charging for bags is crap, I think the fact that you can't open up your wallet, pull out a whole five cents and pay for a plastic bag to carry your paint brush in, is crap! You are already spending over fifty dollars, what is another five cents? You probably wouldn't notice if you were not informed that you would be charged for a bag and were anyways. You have just made your way all the way up to my till with your TWO items...Why the hell can't you walk another thirty steps out to your vehicle without a bag!? And now you are screaming at me like it is my fault that this ridiculous policy exists..like
I have some sort of control over it or something..And telling me that you won't be coming back. I won't miss you and have fun avoiding Wal-Mart when they start charging five cents for bags in one month.

No comments:

Post a Comment