Thursday, February 11, 2010

Super Power.

If I had the oppurtunity to choose any super power, it would be the ability to teleport. If I wake up late for school or could not get to work on time, I could just teleport there in no time at all! Making this power very convenient to have. I could travel to more places in a lesser amount of time. If I had the ability to teleport, I would travel to South America to take pictures in Brazil and Chile. I would go shopping in England and Spain. I would visit the pyramids in Egypt and the Colosseum in Rome. In the winter, I would teleport somewhere tropical so that I could be tanned and warm all year round. I would have such a variety of pictures and places to go. I love taking pictures so this power would be the best one to have for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment